at The Shamrock Lodge Hotel
Hotel Reception Supervisor
Shamrock Lodge Hotel - Athlone, County Westmeath
The Shamrock Lodge Hotel is looking to recruit a Hotel Reception Supervisor to work alongside the Front Office Manager and Rooms Revenue Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Front Desk. This is a most important role within the hotel as you will be a part of a team who are the first and last impression for most of our guests.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- must have previous hotel reception experience
- be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- must be a team player but also able to give leadership and guidance
- must be standards driven and have a desire to progress within the hospitality industry
- must possess excellent communication skills
- must have working knowledge of Hotel Property Management Systems
- to have a good working knowledge of financial procedures within a hotel setting
The main duties of this position:
- to work with the Front Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Front of House area and assist in other departments within the hotel.
- to have have up to date information on daily guest check in and check out to ensure guest expectations are met to ensure that all enquiries are answered and dealt with as per hotel standards
- to ensure that all guest issues are dealt with and resolved in a timely fashion
- to assist with group bookings through quoting rates to inputting bookings into the Hotel's PMS
- to assist with staff training and to ensure all standard operating procedures are followed by all staff on duty
- to be familiar with the preparation of all Front Office and Back Office reports
- to ensure that floats are maintained to the appropriate levels
- to action all guest enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
The role will involve shift work meaning you will be required to work 5 days out of a 7 day week (weekend work will also be involved).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.50 to €12.00 /week
Hotel Reception: 2 years (Required)
Apply with CV and Cover Letter to Nicola Nestor, Front Office Manager, email@example.com or call 090 649 2601 for more information.