Shamrock Lodge Hotel Athlone
T: +353 (0) 90 649 2601
F: +353 (0) 90 649 2737
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where exactly in Athlone is the hotel located?
- The Shamrock Lodge Hotel is set on our own private grounds and gardens on the west side of the town less than a 10 minute walk to Athlone Castle and Left Bank area. See information on our location.
- What type of parking is there at the hotel?
- We have over 300 onsite car parking spaces which are FREE to all our guests.
- What time is check in and check out?
- Check in each day is from 3.30pm and check out each day is at 12 noon.
- What time is breakfast?
- Breakfast is served between 7.30am & 10.30am
- Are your Two Bedroom Suites self catering?
- Our two bedroom suites are only partly self catering with a small fridge and microwave, they do not have cooking facilities.
- How many people do your Two Bedroom Suites accommodate?
- Each suite has 2 bedrooms which can be either double rooms or twin rooms and each bedroom has its own en-suite. There is also a large living/lounge area in the suite which has an option for a pull-out sofa bed. Our suites will accommodate 4–5 adults or 2 adults and up to 4 children.
- Do you have smoking rooms in the Hotel?
- No all our bedrooms are non smoking, but we do have superior rooms that have balconies.
For more information, please contact the Hotel on +353 (0) 90 649 2601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org